Join us for our fifth annual beer and wine reception with appetizers and live music benefiting BOMA Orange County PAC!
A contribution to BOMA Orange County’s political action committee (PAC) enables BOMA Orange County to raise money to elect and re-elect political candidates for local and state office who know, understand, and support commercial real estate’s issues.
What we fight for are items like: Blocking a Split Roll tax which has been brought before the state senate multiple times and now appears to be on the 2020 ballet for voters to weigh-in on. This bill, if passed, will increase taxes on commercial properties by $9 billion and amend Prop 13 protection for all commercial property. This is the year when the Split Roll fight is being brought. Now is the time when our PAC needs to be strong and active.
Legislators or representatives who attended the event in the past include:
- Ling Ling Chang, 29th District
- Pat Bates, 36th District
- John Moorlach, 37th District
- Phillip Chen, 55th District
- Sharon Quirk-Silva, 65th
- Steven Choi, 68th District
- Tom Daly, 69th District
- Tyler Diep, 72nd District
- William Brough, 73rd District
- Andrew Do, 1st District
- Don Wagner, 3rd District
- Michelle Steel, 2nd District
- Congresswoman 45th District Mimi Walters
- Congressman 49th District Darrell Issa
- Congressman 39th District Ed Royce
- 68th Assembly District Don Wagner
- 29th Senate District Bob Huff
- 34th Senate District Janet Nguyen