CertaPro Painters is the largest residential painting contractor in North America. With locally owned and operated franchises, we provide each customer a personalized experience.
Certa ProPainters, Ltd. is a franchisor of more than 360 independently owned and operated CertaPro Painters® franchised businesses located throughout the United States and Canada. Founded in 1992, CertaPro Painters® is the largest residential and commercial painting franchise in North America, and has created a customer experience that is unmatched. This is what has made us North America’s Most Referred Painting Company®.
Certa ProPainters, Ltd. is looking for a result-driven, highly motivated, solution-oriented General Manager/Franchise Business Consultant. The primary role of the Franchise Business Consultant is to provide consistent, high level operational analysis, advice and support to franchise owners and their staff in order to maximize sales and deliver outstanding experiences. The Franchise Business Consultant reports to the Regional Vice President.
- Analyze the business information (eg., financial information, market information, staffing, management practices) of franchisees in assigned territory. Based on analysis, advise and consult with franchisees to drive business growth and achieve divisional revenue targets.
- Formulate strategies to assist franchisees in developing strategic business plans and establishing superior operational quality and high standards in assigned territory.
- Provide guidance and day-to-day operational support to franchisees on the successful leadership and operation of a painting and decorating business.
- Facilitate the financial and lifestyle goals of assigned franchisees and ensure that divisional and organizational directives are achieved.
- Provide support and coaching to franchisees in the essential areas of the business; marketing, sales, production, financial, recruiting, hiring, training and skill development.
- Facilitate, develop and organize training seminars, workshops and franchise owner “Peer Groups”.
- Conduct regular profit and loss/trend reviews with franchisees.
- Manage and deploy marketing cooperatives and branding strategy.
- Consult with the Regional Vice President on performance, organizational and leadership matters and provide input into the development of new programs.
- Plan the team budget on an annual basis and provide monthly financial trending.
- Create and deliver content for annual CertaPro Painters® conference.
- Conduct field visits as required.
- Plan and coordinate franchise functions to build morale and improve communications.
- Cultivate, establish and preserve relationships with franchisees and key vendor partners.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2+ years of franchise consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field preferred
- Experience with sales, marketing, financial analysis, training and business management
- Experience in conflict resolution, coaching, planning and leading high performing business teams in hitting targeted goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must have excellent time and priority management and ability to work proactively and independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Willingness to take a pre-employment assessment
- Completion of successful background check and credit check
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Benefits and compensation
- Competitive base salary and performance bonuses
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Exceptional training provided
To apply for this job please visit certapro.com.