Website Swift Real Estate Partners
Swift Real Estate Partners is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for a Senior Property Manager to oversee a three-asset portfolio located in Orange County and West Los Angeles. The Senior Property Manager will primarily office in El Segundo, visit properties in Cerritos and Orange County weekly while also spending significant time at Swift’s Southern California Project Office in Irvine. Here’s what’s in store for you in this dynamic position:• Do you love property management so much that your tenants describe you as “the best property manager ever”!?!
• Do you have 7 to 10 years of property management experience managing Class A office buildings?
• When it comes to collaboration – are you considered the ultimate people-person and pro given your outstanding communication skills, yes-can-do attitude and amazing enthusiasm where no job is too big or small in accomplishing goals and meeting deadlines?
• Are you considered the “guru” when it comes to overseeing building operations, lease administration, construction/tenant improvement management, and preparing budgets & financial statements of ownership?
• Would you like to work for an amazing company, with awesome people that offers a collaborative team environment, opportunity for growth, and values its employees?
If you answered “YES!” and would like to dive into an exciting position with a terrific company, then we are looking for you!
Working closely with Swift’s Regional Director of Operations, you will be recognized and rewarded for your talents in executing all aspects of property management to ensure Swift’s tenants and clients are provided with optimal property services and stellar customer service.
- 580,000 rsf, 3-building campus located in El Segundo near LAX on Interstate 105
- Recently completed $15MM campus reposition
- 82% Leased to Credit Anchor Tenants: AT&T, Raytheon
- Website: https://www.flyte-elsegundo.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/flyteelsegundo/?hl=en
- This project will be the Senior PM’s primary office
2. Cerritos Corporate Center
- 335,500 rsf, 2-building campus located in Downtown Cerritos
- Centrally located between Orange Country and Los Angeles
- Easy Access from Hwy 91/Interstate 605
- 99% Leased to Credit Anchor Tenants: AT&T, CareMore, State of California
- Reposition Scope Completed in 2017
- Swift Website: https://swiftrp.com/assets/cerritos-183rd-st/
3. Fountain Valley Plaza
- 112,000 rsf, 2-building campus in Fountain Valley on Interstate 405
- Located a few minutes north of the Irvine – Airport Area submarket
- Reposition Scope Completed in 2019
- 88% Leased to Long-Term Tenants: Spec Services, LA Times, Magellan Architecture
- Swift Website: https://swiftrp.com/assets/fountain-valley-plaza/
Position Responsibilities Includes
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the project including lease administration, maintenance and repair, janitorial, security, engineering and life-safety.
• Prepare monthly management and financial reports, be thoroughly familiar with the accounting requirements of the properties and shall ensure that all reporting requirements are met on a timely and accurate basis.
• Responsible for annual budget preparation and year-end reconciliations.
• Review and approve all contracts, expenditures, and purchase orders related to the property. The Property Manager shall be thoroughly familiar with the management contract and all requirements contained therein.
• Solicit and negotiate bids from vendors for work performed in buildings, award contracts and maintain a working knowledge of all vendor contracts and ensure compliance with same.
• Have sufficient knowledge of construction to coordinate and oversee all construction work to ensure that all alterations are performed in accordance with building standards, applicable lease provisions and local code requirements.
• Be familiar with tenant leases and particularly with clauses affecting the operation of the building.
• Responsible for supporting the leasing and marketing program for project to insure positive relations with listing brokers and outside agents. Participate in lease negotiations as necessary and monitor development of lease documents.
• Direct and monitor legal counsel’s production of legal documents and other legal activities including litigation.
• Sets operating policy consistent with the objectives of Ownership
• Oversee and manage all building related projects for the portfolio to insure project completion in a timely manner and within budget parameters.
• Responsible for hiring, training, motivating and managing building personnel. Prepare and conduct performance evaluations.
• Monitor and insure that tenants and vendors comply with insurance requirements and coordinate all claims as required.
• Develop and oversee a building safety program including the implementation of fire drills, floor warden training and building personnel training. Responsible for establishing and maintaining a proactive tenant relations program.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess The Following:
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and highly competent using accounting systems including experience with Yardi; experience with Argus is a plus.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong customer service competency is a requirement and the preferred candidate must be able to work under pressure, be a problem solver, take initiative, consistently meet or beat deadlines and possess strong multi-tasking skills.
• Education – Undergraduate College Degree.
• Experience – 7 – 10 years’ experience in property management of a Class A office real estate is required.
• RPA and Licensed Real Estate Salesperson is a plus.
• Participation in a local BOMA chapter will be required if selected for this position
• The qualified candidate will be required to easily travel from West Los Angeles/El Segundo to Cerritos to Orange County
Swift’s SoCal Project Office Location
- Irvine on Interstate 405 between Von Karman and Jamboree
- Senior PM shall be required to attend meetings here periodically and may need to office at this location from time to time
About the Company:
Swift is a vertically-integrated real estate operating company founded in 2010, focused on West Coast value-add office and industrial properties. Swift has a proven track record of superior risk-adjusted returns to its partners. Swift owns and operates 5 million SF of office/industrial assets throughout California and the Pacific Northwest.
About Our Benefits:
In exchange for your talents and dedication, Swift Real Estate Partners offers a comprehensive healthcare and flexible spending benefits plan that includes full coverage of the employee’s healthcare premiums, and coverage at 50% for dependents. In addition, we offer competitive salaries and bonus opportunity, an excellent 401(k) plan with an annual 4% matching contribution, 12-holidays per year and a Community Service Day.
If you fit the profile above and would like to work for a thriving company, we look forward to receiving your resume in a Word document along with your salary expectations. EOE. M/F/D/V. No phone calls from recruiters please.
To apply for this job please visit swiftrp.bamboohr.com.