Irvine CA 92614
5 Day Course
Friday, May 1st, 2020
Friday, May 8th, 2020
Friday, May 15th, 2020
Friday, May 22nd, 2020
Friday, May 29th, 2020
- Rebecca Bronder, Senior Manager, Operations
Irvine Company Office Properties
- Carolyn A. Killion, RPA, Regional Property Manager
Birtcher Anderson Realty Management, Inc.
- Kate Leigh, RPA, FMA, Senior Vice President
A Street Partners
- Joe Markling
USAA Real Estate
- Peggy Sanchez, RPA ,Director of Property Management
RiverRock Real Estate Group
What is Foundations?
- A soup-to-nuts, 5-module, 28-hour course, covering the fundamentals of commercial real estate administration, management, building systems, accounting and reporting, contract management, and more.
- Classroom Instruction from seasoned pros, reinforced by behind-the-scenes tours of outstanding buildings.
- Live, in-person training with small class sizes to facilitate learning, discussion, and team activities.
- A complete package – instruction, peer networking, property tours, and a comprehensive course manual that is easy to read and understand and a valuable resource back on the job.
Foundations – The right choice for your real estate firm…
- Eases the training burden by supplementing on-the-job and corporate training programs.
- Offers the highest caliber training, covering everything from A to Z.
- Prepares new and rising talent for more PM responsibilities and assignments.
- Teaches employees best practices from experienced, seasoned professionals.
- Delivers a curriculum that is regularly updated, ensuring the latest, most accurate information.
Foundations Curriculum – What You’ll Learn
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Registration Ends April 10th!
Early Bird Rate
(Until April 1st)
Member, Principal & Allied $700
(After April 1st)
Member, Principal & Allied $850
Registration is guaranteed on a first come first serve basis and must be accompanied with payment. Early Bird Rate ends April 1st. Online registration ends ten (10) business days prior to event.
Cancellations must be made by 5:00 PM Friday, April 19th to qualify for a refund.