2020 was unprecedented.
With the right soundtrack, it might sound like Billy Joel’s 1989 hit “We Didn’t Start the Fire”:
Global Pandemic, State of Emergency Declared, Stay at Home Orders, Court System Shut Down, Purple Tier, Red Tier, Restaurant Closures, Lay-Offs, Protest Rallies, Schools Closed, Churches Closed, Sporting Events Canceled, Hospitals Overloaded, Masks, On-Line Learning, Events Canceled, Curfews, Essential Workers Only, Eviction Moratoriums, Social Distancing, Rising Death Toll, it goes on and on and on . . . . . Goodbye 2020!
Welcome 2021 Where Do We Go From Here?
In this webinar we’ll be summarizing what we know so far about:
The Court System and it’s Handling of Commercial Real Estate
- Recovering from a 3½ month shutdown
- Reduction in staffing, alternating shifts
- Zoom trials and hearings
- Electronic filings
- New procedures for landlord/tenant filings
Governor Newsom’s Executive Orders
- N-28-20 and N-80-20
- Anticipated extensions
- No consistency whatsoever in orders enacted by cities
- Is your property governed by a city order or a county order?
- Do moratoriums govern non-COVID related issues?
- Requirements for landlords
- Deferral agreements, rent abatements, enforcement
- Late fees, penalties
- Lease expirations, enforcement
Join us for this member included (FREE) seminar and learn more about how the world will be continuing to change in 2021.
12:00 PM – Program
1:00 PM – Conclusion
FREE to BOMA Members and Property Management Professionals
$20 for Non-Members or Non-Property Management Professionals
Thank You for you Partnership!
- Able Services
- Allied Universal
- EMCOR Services / Mesa Energy Systems
- LBA Realty | LBA Logistics
Thank You to our On the Menu Sponsors
- SEIDE LAW
- VFS Fire and Security Services
- Director: Abigail Yocam, Irvine Company
- Co-Chair: Gary Bittner, DryMaster
- Co-Chair: Nicole Bonita, CBRE
- Sheri Freed, Onni
- Julie O’Brien, VFS
Registration is guaranteed on a first come, first serve basis and must be accompanied with payment.
Cancellations must be made by 5:00 PM Friday prior to event to qualify for refund.