- Applicant must have less than 5 years’ experience in the commercial real estate industry (in the property
management or service provider field).
- Applicant must be a member involved in the Owner/Manager BOMA business functions as defined within their
- Applicant’s Owner/Manager BOMA membership must be within the Pacific Southwest Region (PSW), defined as
a BOMA located in Arizona, California, Hawaii or Nevada.
- Applicant must be in good standing with BOMA local, PSW Region and BOMA International.
- Applicant must be in agreement with the conditions of acceptance stated below.
Conditions of Acceptance:
- The recipient must attend the full Conference in Philadelphia, participate in one of the Education Tracks made
available and attend the PSW Regional meeting.
- The scholarship scope includes reimbursement up to $2,500 for 2020 full conference registration, up to three
nights of hotel and travel (to and from the conference location) to facilitate attendance at the 2020 BOMA
International Annual Every Building Conference & Expo in Salt Lake City.
- Within 30 days of conference completion, submit a report to the Pacific Southwest Scholarship Committee
recapping the Conference Experience as a whole and particular benefit(s) realized.
- Reimbursement of applicable conference expenses will require copies of all receipts. Airfare will be eligible for
reimbursement at the time of purchase. All remaining expenses will be eligible for reimbursement after the
required report has been submitted. Expense reimbursement is required to be submitted within 45 days of the
- Provide a resume with the following details: Personal, professional and educational Information, current
contact information, academic achievements, BOMA and community participation highlighted.
- Letter of recommendation and support from your current employer with the Conditions of Acceptance clearly
noted on the letter and accepted.
- A letter of recommendation from two of the following (with item (a) required):
a. PSW BOMA Local Board of Directors Member (Required)
b. PSW BOMA Member in good standing (and written confirmation from BOMA local of good standing)
c. Community CRE Leader or Professor in the Real Estate field.
- A letter from your local BOMA Executive Director clarifying that you are in good standing (and any other
member offering a letter of recommendation).
- Brief personal letter describing financial need, why you desire the scholarship, and how you will meet the
conditions of the scholarship acceptance.
Deadline: March 26, 2020
Completed resume and all required material must be submitted to the BOMA PSW President, (Tiffany Lauchlan,
Cushman & Wakefield, 300 Santana Row, 5th Floor, San Jose, CA 95128) or email a pdf version to